Friday, January 18, 2013

Hello Blog, it's been a long while ...

After a very long time away, I am returning to my long lost blog as a Mum and now a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

My last posting on here was shortly before our son was born, who came 10 weeks prematurely, so you could say I had my hands full and my mind pre occupied during his first year of life, with frequent hospital visits. With all being well and life settling down a little, I decided to return to my much loved hobby and signed up as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator back in April/May 2012 during Sale-a-bration and have since been growing my little crafting group of ladies, to fulfil two monthly craft classes and I'm thoroughly enjoying it and very much look forward to the year ahead.

I decided that with so many changes taking place in my life, my blog needed a new lease of life and so it's had/having a little mini make over and has been re-named The Crafty oINK Pen. Our house was built of former farm land, that housed a Pig Farm and pig pens, so hence the reference to oINK Pens. 

I aim to post here as many of the creations that I make using the wonderful products that Stampin' Up! sell, so watch this space.

It's good to be back

No comments:

Post a Comment