Friday, May 19, 2017

Everyday Hero for all you Mums

Ahead of Mother's Day here in the UK, I hosted a special class for a group of teenagers in our village at a Youth Group. 

Wanting to come up with something that would appeal to both boys and girls, I decided to use the Stamp Set, Everyday Hero. I mean, what child doesn't love the imagery of a Superhero?


I thought it would be a great idea to make the card into one suitable for either Mother's Day, or a general card of appreciation for what our Mums do. After all, with all the juggling, they really are an Everyday Hero.

I actually love how this set is so adaptable with interchangeable bodies, capes and heads, so you can make the Superhero stand proud, fly, be a boy or a girl and with a careful snip, have long or short hair. Genius! ... and the kids even coloured the hair to reflect that of their Mum's. 


I feel sure the Mum's are indeed incredible, but the kids that evening most certainly were. They did a great job and all appeared to enjoy it .... as did I. A fun evening shared. 

This stamp set was sadly put on the retirement list and so is now available whilst stocks last and won't be joining us in the new Annual Catalogue soon to launch. So if this is one you wish you had on your shelf, then be sure to head over to my shop and order your copy today.


If you don't have a Demonstrator who'll issue you with a copy of the up coming Annual Catalogue, then be sure to click above and reserve your copy from me. 

Don't forget that current Bundle prices, may not carry over to the new Catalogue, so be sure to purchase your favourites now, to benefit from the 10% bundle offering. 



No comments:

Post a Comment