Friday, February 3, 2017

Lift Me Up Fancy Fold Cards

Just over a week ago, I held my first cluster of classes back for the New Year and I can honestly say ... it was wonderful to be back with the ladies who make all of this possible. Without my loyal customers, there would be no classes, so it was great to be back with you all. 

Lift Me Up was most certainly a pick me up and what a beautiful way to start the year off than with some brightly coloured balloons. With the weather being so dull, I purposely chose colours that would quite literally .... Lift Me Up ... and others!



Before Christmas one of my ladies had asked for me to do a particular card with them in class. The complexity would have been difficult, so I simplified it for them with this card. Since we were going clean and simple on the outside, I thought I'd go bold on the inside ... Who says you can't put the colour on the inside?


Such an effective little card that just makes you smile as you open it. 


We had touched on this card fold before, but using a Square ... this time I thought we'd swing the Balloon for the mechanism instead. 


Isn't it effective? ... 


... and finally, being January and be it that we usually make a 3D item, I thought we'd create this fold flat, desk calendar. Such a bright little addition to your desk. 

This bundle is a truly fabulous addition to your crafting collection and is useful for male, female and children's cards alike. 

Don't forget ... Buy this bundle, pop some notecards and envelopes with it and you'd qualify for a FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration offering ... and what better coordinating choice than the Designer Series Paper. 






3 comments:

  1. How doescard no 2 work, please!? WONDERFUL CARDS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please forgive my delayed reply Kat ... I've been without the internet for a while and am still playing catch up from the three weeks without.

      I'm so pleased that you like my cards. The second card is a swing card. I'm sure I have a tutorial for it under my tutorials tab using a basic square aperture, but the process is the same. Take a look on that tab and scroll down to find it. It's the one using the Gift from a Garden set x

      Delete
    2. Forgive me, it's not there ... Let me have your email address and I'll happily send you the instructions x

      Delete