Saturday, August 27, 2016

Stampin' Creative Blog Hop - Autumn/Winter Sneak Peeks - Christmas Card Ideas




Welcome to this month's Stampin' Creative Blog Hop and with the excitement of the new Autumn/Winter Seasonal Catalogue launching just next week, we thought we'd share some of that excitement with you, with a few sneak peeks. 

Eimear shared some amazing inspiration in the previous Blog, so I hope if you've started the hop here, then you stick around and hop right round to see that inspiration. There's plenty to be had here this month. 

With so many wonderful new seasonal products, it was hard to choose what to showcase.



A while back Stampin' Up! offered a stunning Stamp that was with fir and pine cones and I foolishly didn't buy it, so when I saw the new Christmas Pines Stamp Set and Pretty Pines Thinlits, I just had to get them.


Copper Foil Cardstock is going to be very popular, as it's just gorgeous. I hope you can see the thin strip surrounding the sentiment panel … 


… and the gorgeous mini Pinecone embellishments, also with a Copper finish to them. 

I hope you like my share with you today and I hope you'll now hop on over to see what the very talented Louise has to share with you from the up coming catalogue.
If you'd like to receive a copy of the Autumn/Winter Seasonal Catalogue and you don't have a dedicated Demonstrator to obtain one from, then do get in contact. 

Enjoy your weekend



Blog Hop List

Don't forget to redeem your Bonus Day Vouchers before the end of August


Read more about Tutorial Bundles by clicking the image below




SaveSave

12 comments:

  1. Simple and elegant! A gorgeous card as always Mikaela:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Emma. I adore these Pinecones xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! just love those little pinecones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sarah … Aren't they just adorable! I was drawn to this suite the moment I saw it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about trying to choose what to showcase! It was a difficult choice but loving those pinecones, the little pinecone embellishments set your project off just beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are just adorable Eimear … I couldn't not use them. I'm pleased that you like x

      Delete
  5. BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.frAugust 27, 2016 at 7:41 PM

    TRES JOLIE ++++++++++++++++

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card - especially the shape! Perfect for that Christmas cash or check to someone special ! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes … this shape lends itself beautifully for gift vouchers or money to be added. You can't get as many from a single sheet of cardstock (only 1), but they are worth it for that special card x

      Delete
  7. Just simply stunning as always Mikaela - I really love the simplicity of style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pip, that's so kind of you to say xx

      Delete